That being said, here are the top things I want to concentrate on as 2014 launches off -
1. Eat less fake sugar. I do not consume a great deal, and the diet coke, tuna melt, chip lunch combo I cannot see ever fully going away in my life. I aim to not add sweetener to coffee/tea and be more conscious of when I do choose to have sweetener in my meal/snacks.
2. Drink less coffee, drink more tea. We'll see how this goes. So far, medium.
3. Try to enjoy my day/week more and
4. Write more letters/cards. This is something I enjoy and I have fallen a bit off the wagon. Probably attributed to wedding thank you note anxiety. I love to send real birthday cards via snail mail. Trying to get back on my game on this.
5. Keep up with my tennis. I took group lessons all Fall and have gotten a wee bit better! I want to carry it through instead of letting the momentum fall. This tends to happen after I have invested time/effort into something structured, then have to continue with just my own will. Once a week I want to go to the public courts/back wall - pretty realistic I think.
6. Be thankful and enjoy what I have instead of pushing forward to the next thing. Again, continual growth area.
Happy 2014 dear readers!