1.13.2014

Old Navy perusing

In the post holiday daze, I have curbed my shopping.  But when that retail itch strikes, I turn to Old Navy to pick up a thing or two without taking a hit.  Here are a couple things currently striking my fancy.




A plain black maxi skirt has been my mental list as a staple for awhile.  Great for flying in, beach cover up, and work "meh" outfit days.  


I have a light chambrey shirt from Old Navy, andit is in the normal rotation. This dark one, for under 30 dollars, is a good investment. 


Cute red flat, under 20 bucks, get it ladies. 


Look at these little french knots!  A twist on a classic cream sweater, my cup of tea exactly.



I have seen this print in person and it is great.  Paired with above sweater and you've got a nice little outfit on your hands.


Now this to some may seem moo-moo esque, but I love it.  A scarf, flat sandals, big earrings and a jean jacket and I am picking groceries not in my yoga pants.  Running errands in an outfit is taking care of yourself in the littlest of ways.


The word culotte caught my eye, zapping in on the print and seeing a tiny floral print - sold.

Hope this inspires some chic budget staple shopping!

All images via Old Navy

1 comment:

  1. They have this cute anchor sweater that I was able to find in an XL and wear as maternity! :) LOVE ON!

    ReplyDelete