11.07.2014

Revisiting

Well I have been back and forth about getting back into posting things for a few months now. This year has been a whirlwind of change, good change. We moved to back to Chicago, switched jobs, bought a place, and are waiting upon a new addition scheduled to show up in early December.  We are grateful for this time in our lives.

I wanted to attempt to restart sharing a few things with my little readership.  Holidays are almost upon us.  I relish in being back somewhere with four seasons (even though one is a bit too long and cold, cannot have it all).

Here are a links for this Friday.  Have a nice weekend!

These one room challenge reveals could take a few days to look over in a procrastination daze. So wonderful.  (I LOVED these sconces from one of the bathroom reveals.)



I am again in charge of soup for Thanksgiving.  This year I'm going classic with Ina and this recipe. I will make it this weekend and freeze it (omitting the cream and adding that when we reheat on Thanksgiving day). I make a few tweaks in adding more spices and garlic, will try to post when I make it.  


Just bought this book.  My friend just read it and I asked if I had.  No, and I like a good cult classic. A little dark, a good read I hope!


Next week a small group will launch an articles club via A Cup of Jo.  I will update on how it goes.   Everyone was so relieved to be in something with not as much of preparation commitment, we have a fun group of ladies and I will make good dips with wine on hand.  Not much else you need for a weeknight success I think/hope.

Images via 1, 2

No comments:

Post a Comment