10.25.2013

Friday round-up!



Happy almost weekend!  This weekend we're going to a friend's BYOP carving party, I'm checking out a new Pilate's class, and have some other high-paced activities on tap...

I bought this sweater and it is THE best.  Staple.  I cannot wait for it to either get cool enough to wear it in Miami or wear it when I go North for a work trip soon.

I read a New Yorker piece on Jack Dorsey (Twitter founder) last night.

I'm going to try out this dip this weekend as a base, but jazz it up a bit.  I will post the recipe if it is worthy.

I read this post on Monday via A Cup of Jo and passed it along to some of my work friends with kids.  I think it is so important for women to be supportive of each other, even if they are in different life situations.  What I have learned is that we all think that we should be doing more and/or doing things better most of the time.  It's exhausting.

Who knew the roof of Chicago City Hall was so green?

Cute earrings. Holiday lite.






No comments:

Post a Comment