2.03.2012

Sale + Staple = Justification


A little Friday afternoon internet perusing led me to this bag by Kate Spade.  From $375 to $159 it is called the Cheltenham Shiny Large Lucia; it is a great shape to wear to work and/or travel with (has zipper closure) and I think this could be justified.  I don't have a bag in this color, a rich chocolate brown, and I have seen it in black from a cute former coworker who used it as her staple.  I like Kate Spade bags for staples, not a lot of logos, good shapes and minimal hardware.  They also take a beating pretty well because I'm not wrapping my bag in tissue paper each night, or anything remotely close to that.  This bag is not trendy, is a great shape and color, and it is going to be hard to find something of this quality under $200.  Are you convinced yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment