10.28.2011

Fall weekend love

Almost weekend, almost November!  Can you believe it?  I am definitely in shock becasue the seasons are so different down here.  It seems like a continuation of summer.  I love fall, it might be my favorite season.  Although that is a really hard topic for me to take a definite stance on.  Anyway, I got my fall fix by looking at images online, then I talked to my dad who said they might get snow this weekend!  On our do-to list is to check out wind surfing.  I think I'll make it.

Also, I finally joined Pinterest.  I was somewhat intimidated by it for whatever reason.  Well, after sitting in front of my computer screen for more than an hour looking at images, I now have to peel myself away and get on with my morning. 

I hope you enjoy your weekend!  On my docket is trying a new exercise class, a long walk with the pooch and bf, making pumpkin waffles, a picnic dinner date, and finishing my book club book becasue we're meeting on Tuesday.  Have fun!







Images 1, 2, 3, 4, 5

No comments:

Post a Comment