10.24.2011

Tick tock

I shop for presents year round.  Some think I am crazy (aka most males I mention this to).  I think you can find such unique and great presents if you're traveling and it is always a guise for looking a thing or two for yourself.  I recently came across this clock which I think would be a nice present for someone moving into a new home.  It has a classic design and for those that are old-school and don't like an ipod doc on thier bedside table, this would be a great option.  It is from L.L. Bean, they have some gems and are everything is very reasonably priced.  Keep them on your search list when looking for home accessories.


Images via

2 comments:

  1. i am one such male she mentions this to...

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is SO much better than a phone. i am going to get one

    ReplyDelete