11.17.2011

Dressing for success

The guilt of not blogging for a week has set in and I am tripling down today.  This product has been on mind to share with my dear readers because it is so amazingly delicious.  Makoto's Ginger Dressing is on my top ten, maybe even five, condiment list.  Which is big, you should see my refrigerator door. 


You will not find it in the salad dressing isle, but in produce area of your local market's refrigerated section.  So if you're buying 2-3 bottles at a time you can't keep it in the pantry which is kind of a bummer.  I use it on salads, to dip steamed veggies in, add it to marinades, and cannot say enough about how tasty I think it is.  The calorie content is also pretty low (80 per serving), and while the fat is higher than a low-fat dressing (7 grams), is is far less than deadly Caesar or ranch.  

Buy a bottle and let me know what you think!

Image 1

1 comment: