1.24.2012

Oversized clutches - fooling onlookers




A definite sign of a put-together woman is walking down the street, midday, with nothing in her hand but an oversized clutch.  Who are these people?  I would like to sometimes become one.  My bags are stuffed with papers, my wallet which is the size of some clutches, sunglasses, granola bars, innumerable rubber bands and chapsticks, among other necessities.  Sometimes, on the weekends if running a precalculated number of errands I'll put my credit card and drivers license and a few other things into a clutch and go.  It just looks so chic and also helps out your shoulders to not slug around that gym bag and purse one can use Monday - Friday.

Oversized envelope clutches are to be very "in" for this Spring.  There are a great number of options of price ranges and materials.  I like the structured look more myself.  There are a lot of cool laptop bags by designers that could be used an oversized clutches as well (the blue ASOS is an example).  Here are a couple that struck my fancy.  Enjoy! xo





No comments:

Post a Comment